Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Click to view random flickr photos tagged with my junior and nightview!  

WELCOME to Random Flickr photos tagged with my junior and nightview!
www.flickr.com

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

RESPECT

The first respect is to respect myself-to know that I am naturally valuable,

Part of self-respect is knowing my own qualities.

Respect is knowing I am lovable and capable,

Respect is listening to others,

Respect is knowing others are valuable too,

Respect for the self is the seed that gives growth to confidence,

When we have respect for our selves it is easy to have respect with others,

Those who shows respect will receive respect,

To know one’s worth and to honor the worth of others is how one earns respect,

Part of respect is knowing I make a difference.

No comments: